Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
is warrok free?

yes..but you can purchase premium.

my premium just expired:p so im back to free again,Many of the good weapons are only available to premium members though for example that shotgun in my piccy requires 5th slot which is premium.

The Korean warrock is 10x better than the warrock im running because it has more weapons,Less lag,More maps and they havnt locked everything down like this version has.
also it has blood splatters;)

i wish i could run the Korean warrock:cool:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
TM_1.jpg

Unfortunetly I couldn't get a better angle... You actually can't change the view at all during replays... Just take my word for it, I'm moving and I do make the curve ;)

ADE

banned
used to love that game. everyone loved me. I used to joke a lot like "man, my car insurance does NOT cover this" and "DUDE HE JUST JACKED MY CAR!!!" and make the horn go off, and "crap I'm stuck in reverse....STUPID USED CAR LOT MANAGER! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I EVER BUY USED AGAIN!!!" etc. i got a lot of friends like that.

Good Ol' Ramos

A guy about to fall on me in Call of Duty 2, then a replay scene from Secret Weapons Over Normandy, or as I call it: Extremely underrated game...
moz-screenshot.jpg
pointeduhoccliff.jpg

SWON.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
Here's some DIRT screens, I ordered the full game and a 360 controller :D

dirtdemo200707042001194mh3.png

dirtdemo200707050014496ex9.png

dirtdemo200707050015031sz7.png

dirtdemo200707050015107to9.png

Track Mania Nations is an awesome game, I just installed it the other day. Try some of the Pro levels, they get insane :p
It's just a shame you can't play against other cars at the same time in single player.

Tayl

VIP Member
None, as far as I know. All you need to do is have a steam account, have SDK base installed (which is a free feature within the tools section of Steam), download and install the game for free and away you go.

Breaks.