Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Heku

_full.jpg

this is my computer... there you can see the HAF 912 +..
and in the background:
-Black External HDD = LaCie Neil Poulton 2TB
-Gray External HDD = LaCie Grand 1TB
-the "subwoofer" for my Logitech X-530 5.1...
but, i will show pictures from inside, when i get it back.. it's on reparation right now.. think the PSU failed or smthng...

many say that the fan filter in the front is useless, it just makes the airflow badder, but in my case, i think it's better for it to stay right there..
thats about how much it gathers in one week...

87dtna

Makes the PSU look gigantic.

Ha, yeah it does. But with the side cover on it's a cute little box lol.

If I could find a good 450+ watt modular SFX psu, I have the adapter to convert ATX to SFX size. It would look much better but I cannot even find a PSU like that.

spirit

Staff member
Am I the only one who likes the look of the Antec 1200 case? I think it looks really good! I've got an NZXT Lexa S myself which is nice.

jonnyp11

Eh, I don't really like the exterior, I like the 600t more and the hafs, something flashier, but that inside is amazing, if only it didn't make the mono look spool tiny.

Gooberman

I love that clean cut look the space and cable management :p I just don't have the money for that it costs like 1/2 of what my computer costed alone

claptonman

@Furyrosewood You really like skunks, don't you?

@Laquer Nice set up. Wish the pipes on that H100 were on the other side so you could see the name. And I wish my 570 would breed with itself, that'd be nice.

Aastii

VIP Member
Yeh but it's designed for watercooled systems really and as such has fairly poor airflow.

Low 20's idle, mid 30's under load on the CPU in my 700D (Same case as an 800D), that is hardly bad temps and that is with air cooling ;)

Spesh

Low 20's idle, mid 30's under load on the CPU in my 700D (Same case as an 800D), that is hardly bad temps and that is with air cooling ;)

Yeh but you only have the heat generated by a single 560 to deal with. He has a pair of 570's. If you then decide to overclcock the cards, airflow becomes much more important.

I also think a huge case with not enough hardware to fill it looks a bit bare.

I don't want to sound like I'm having a dig though. People can spend their money how they like.