Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
Looks better than my old cable management, lol...

That was 3 years ago btw. It's a little neater now. But probably too dusty by Calin's standards. ;)

DSC_3123web_zpsb449d00e.jpg

DSC_3132web_zps000c1c3d.jpg

tumblr_mky1bjzyN31rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mky1bjzyN31rr8jsmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mky1ew1edB1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

Those were from last year. Looks exactly the same now... only dustier.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Why is cable management so important to you people?
That is like the LAST thing you should be worrying about.
The computer is not going to work any better or worse if a cable here and there is not positioned perfectly lol...

spirit

Staff member
Because it looks nicer, improves airflow and means that there is less surface area in your case for dust to settle on. Better airflow = cooler temperatures = better stability = components last longer. :)

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Lol...I wish I have so much free time to work on my cables like you guys do.
Unfortunately I don't since I spend more time in coding and I am under stress knowing I have to finish the project I am working on this year...:eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:gun:

Last night I was fixing some bugs and realized it will take me longer than I thought.
Why?
Because there is so much freaking code I wrote...crazy 700 pages if printed on paper...:gun:
And unfortunately all of that is really neccessary so I cannot really remove anything.
And to make things EVEN FREAKING WORSE,once I fix all those bugs then I need to add few more settings (options) and that will require a lot more code...

Oh man...:(...

Sometimes I just want to shoot myself in the foot...
No wait...forget about that...I wanted to say HEAD! :mad:

Calin

No kidding. Upload your pictures to Tinypic, they resize it all for you.

Besides that, it looks pretty nice ;)
I'm way too lazy to do it, why won't you simply zoom out the page, takes less time and resources.
Thanks anyway

That was 3 years ago btw. It's a little neater now. But probably too dusty by Calin's standards.
I like the cables. wanna see the dust in my pentium 1 retro rig?
Also I didn't knew that you had a GTS 450.

Why is cable management so important to you people?
That is like the LAST thing you should be worrying about.
The computer is not going to work any better or worse if a cable here and there is not positioned perfectly lol...
The computer is not going to work any better or worse if you run it on the mobo box or in a 900D.

PCunicorn

I'm way too lazy to do it, why won't you simply zoom out the page, takes less time and resources.
Thanks anyway

I like the cables. wanna see the dust in my pentium 1 retro rig?

The computer is not going to work any better or worse if you run it on the mobo box or in a 900D.

Uploading your pictures to TinyPic is just as easy, if not easier then Facebook :rolleyes:

The computer won't run worse, but as Jason said, better cable management looks better, and it's easier to clean dust.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Lol...I wish I have so much free time to work on my cables like you guys do.

That's why you do it when you first build the machine :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway

It's called bandwidth. Not everyone has a crazy fast connection. So please, resize your pictures before you upload them, or use an online resizer.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Jeez they're just pictures and they're not even that big.........

Yeah I can see them just find on my 14'' laptop.

I swear 99% of the members on this forum are not happy unless they are bitching about something. Come on guys grow up.

If I have to scroll to see a whole picture when I'm running 1920x1080, then it's too big. It's just common courtesy.

Also Calin, as far as I can tell, why did you need to post three of the same picture, with just bad lighting changes in each one?

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
I used to have one about 3 years ago but I sold it when I upgraded from the 760 to the 2500K and I got myself a used 5870 to replace it about 2 years ago which I'm still using today.

I bought the GTS 450 used too. I've not bought a brand new GPU since 2010.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
And you guys wonder why this forum is dead. Stop complaining about every little thing.

Couldn't say this better myself. :good:
I completely agree with you,but there will ALWAYS be people who are bitching about something lol...
There is nothing we can do about it I guess...

Cheers man!

Calin

Yeah I can see them just find on my 14'' laptop.

I swear 99% of the members on this forum are not happy unless they are bitching about something. Come on guys grow up.
Yeah I agree, It's more annoying for me to resize the pics than zooming out or opening the pics in a new tab.