Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Calin

Lol do you have it zoomed in or what? Im running 1920x1080 and its just fine for me.
I have a 32" inch TV as a monitor, I see a half of them too, but it takes about 2 secs to zoom out anyway. Here's the resized pic so you can stop this stuff (wich is useless anyway)
mk95s4.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Lol do you have it zoomed in or what? Im running 1920x1080 and its just fine for me.
I don't view webpages in full screen... Point is it's selfish to have the idea that you can't be bothered to take the time to shrink the images before posting, and would rather have most people have to scroll to see the entire image or zoom their entire browser out.

But I just ignore photos posted that large so it's not a big deal for me.

If you dont view webpages in full screen then it is your own fault that you cant see the whole picture so you are the one that is being selfish.

Geoff

VIP Member
If you dont view webpages in full screen then it is your own fault that you cant see the whole picture so you are the one that is being selfish.
I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm clearly not the only one who feels this way.

Have you tried reading webpages on full screen on a 27" 2560x1440 display? Do you like moving your head physically back and forth to see everything?

I use half my display for webpages, and the other half for other tasks. I can fit an entire 720p video on half my display, there is no reason people should be posting photos larger than 1024x768 anyways.

The new photo Calin posted is much easier to see when viewed from a normal viewing distance. The full size photos you need to step back to be able to see the entire image at once.

Calin

The owner of this forum also has a camera forum so users here will see you like an idiot if you don't post professional picture. That's how it works here.

Geoff

VIP Member
The owner of this forum also has a camera forum so users here will see you like an idiot if you don't post professional picture. That's how it works here.
What does the owner of this forum having a camera forum have anything to do with the users of this forum?

spirit

Staff member

Not at all. Most people just don't like blurry photos in which you cannot make anything out in them...

You don't need a fantastic camera to get non-blurry shots. All you need is a camera with a flash and a room with a window and/or a light and job's done. A £50 point and shoot will do the job.

Punk

Staff member

I do photography as a hobby and participate on that other forum. Check out the photos I posted in the OS section and you'll see that what you're saying is completely wrong ;)

Troncoso

VIP Member
Can you guys get off this now? It's sad that some of our long time memebers are reducing themselves to arguing with a 12 year old.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm clearly not the only one who feels this way.

Have you tried reading webpages on full screen on a 27" 2560x1440 display? Do you like moving your head physically back and forth to see everything?

I use half my display for webpages, and the other half for other tasks. I can fit an entire 720p video on half my display, there is no reason people should be posting photos larger than 1024x768 anyways.

The new photo Calin posted is much easier to see when viewed from a normal viewing distance. The full size photos you need to step back to be able to see the entire image at once.

I was partly being serious and joking too. But there is no rule here saying on how they can post the photos. Perhaps they can make one here to make you guys happy. :rolleyes:

Punk

Staff member
Do you do anything special that you need all those components or is it just for fun and hobby?