S.T.A.R.S.

banned
That cooling system sucks.
Here is the real thing:
aquarius-PC_11.jpg

XD XD XD

Darren

Staff member
lol try looking at the pic. Reference coolers on the 780's and also there is no 580.

He's had that picture as his avatar for sometime, I think he changed his sig more recently than that and has since probably changed his system a bit.

Okedokey

Do you do anything special that you need all those components or is it just for fun and hobby?

Well running games at 3K needs that horsepower, and i use the system for modelling which makes it cry even with these specs...

Awesome lighting! Nice rig, Oke! :good:

Thanks mate!

lol try looking at the pic. Reference coolers on the 780's and also there is no 580.

Yeah, i have taken out the 580 (forgot update the sig), as it wasn't providing any value as I no longer use physx.. however the 780tis are under water, just havent updated the pic (very freakin heavy case and not in a place thats easy to take a pic).

Speaking of which, if anyone wants a near new 580 full water block, let me know and ill start a thread for it.

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
That underneath a bunked bed? Looks like you're in a dorm but IIRC you're not. My setup will be something like that next year at KU.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I never really liked messy environments.
I am one of those who likes when EVERY SINGLE DETAIL is super tidy.

Still not bad.That room looks very comfortable. :D