Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
The 360X isn't out yet. He's saying waiting until it comes out because it will be quicker than the 260X and is probably due within the next few months or so. But if you can't wait then get a 260X.

There's no point upgrading your CPU without replacing your motherboard too (to either go Intel 1150 or AMD AM3+) so keep those for the time being.

Steven Noutsos

I'm thinking of changing my Motherboard and CPU. Not only I'm saticfied with them.. but it'll also cost many more than just changing my GPU.. and right now i dont have the money for suc a "big" change.

PS. The 360x, i guess, will be way more expensive than the 260x. Right?

spirit

Staff member
The current generation Radeons were announced in September last year and most were released in October and November 2013 if I remember correctly, so the new ones will probably come around October I would guess. :)

beers

Staff member
Here's a good throwback from early 2011 when I got the new 600T.
My rig's changed quite a bit since then.. (1090T, 8 GB OCZ 2000, 6950, Seasonic x750).

compy.jpg

PCunicorn

Yeah get whatever's cheapest. They're all pretty similar. Just don't get anything where the bad reviews outweigh the good ones.

Steven Noutsos

hahaha.. the best way to choose nowadays! But as i can see... the asus one has two fans and the amd has 1. So.. based on that (and the MHz + the memory) the Asus GPU is better.

PCunicorn

The difference won't be very big, but if its a similar price it's usually a better idea to get the one with a higher clock and better cooler.

nothing fancy here, but for me at the moment nice, looking, have to change the pci-e connectors to red also, then I,m done.

I hope I have enough airfow? lol.

2x 200mm sickleflow 700rpm in the top, 1 in the front and 1 in the sidepanel 1000rpm.

got these one also, very sad that my video card won't go in, dam.

made by kier.

Last edited:

The VCR King

Not a bad setup at all! To get Crossfire going again it should just be as simple as using the Crossfire Bridge to connect the two cards and then downloading and installing the latest drivers for your graphics cards from AMD's website.

When I got the PC both video cards were connected with two bridge cables. After I got the PC re-imaged and had new RAM added at MicroCenter they returned the PC with only one bridge cable. Do I need both bridge cables to crossfire my Radeons?