Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
rocketfish, also known as a lian li pc-77 i believe?

yeah, i think so

Its a lian li case that best buy sold for all of a month. They rebranded them "rocketfish". So i got mine on clearance for $50, well over a $200 case.

I modded the spot on top for the radiator and bought the OEM lian li side window panel for another $50. So i only have about $140ish in the case. :)

DSCF4602new.jpg

DSCF4611new.jpg

DSCF3148.jpg

when i bought it
DSCF2825.jpg

i might put the door back on

Respital

yeah, i think so

Its a lian li case that best buy sold for all of a month. They rebranded them "rocketfish". So i got mine on clearance for $50, well over a $200 case.

I modded the spot on top for the radiator and bought the OEM lian li side window panel for another $50. So i only have about $140ish in the case. :)

i might put the door back on

Do you know if anyone sells them?

Motorcharge

I like the modified version a lot better.
I need a new case, I hate mine.

CS859-BK_04.jpg

747e5bc19c7b41d694ee7788af51633exbladee.jpg

I'll post some actual pics when my new motherboard gets here.

Debating painting over all the silver on it since most everything is out of it now anyway. I've got a can of black spray paint just sitting here anyway.

Last edited:

ScottALot

CS859-BK_04.jpg

Debating painting over all the silver on it since most everything is out of it now anyway. I've got a can of black spray paint just sitting here anyway.

LMAO That's the one on the CF banner!

G25r8cer

Got bored and worked on an old P2 Full Tower Gateway

I cleaned it up. installed some fans, and did some cable management

Gonna convert it into a server

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00219-1.jpg

G25r8cer

what kind of server can you run off a p2? couldnt use it for a gaming server could you?

looks much better with the door on man

I was just cleaning up the case. Going to start saving up for a Folding/Media Server rig and im going to use this case. I love the old Full Tower cases ;)

The Chad

Looks like he has the logitech x-530s :)

Logitech make some great speakers,I have the X-540s.

Ah I thought so. I was saving up to buy the 530's and I just got enough money last week but all the stores had closed for christmas! Have to wait until mid-January to place and order now :eek:

funkysnair

VIP Member
thanx for the coments but no im not happy....

there are a few things that will be done once my second loop goes in, im gonna drop the anti kink coils cos they are not uv reactive!

might just put some black anti kink coil where i need it and keep the tubing all black!

we'll see

but all my temps for mobo and cpu are between 30-35oC with an overclock of 3.6ghz so im happy :)

Motorcharge

CS859-BK_04.jpg

FINALLY got my system back up and some pictures of it painted. Front LEDs didn't really come through in the pictures and the side barely did. Twice as glad I painted it. The light comes through a lot softer now and the black just looks better than the chrome.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

Theres blue light in the 3 grills on the front, dunno why they don't show up at all in the picture, flash isn't that bright.

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg