Machin3

^ And a gun on the table. (At least that's what it looks like) :D

Here's my new setup for 2010:
IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
Wow I didn't even notice the gun. WTH is that for? you afraid somebody gonna steal you're PC?

Nice setup midnight, everthing is so black lol are those speakers the X-540s? BTW I really like the way that desk is setup.

Candy

Very nice Midnight, I've been considering getting the same mobo and CPU combo, would you recommend it? You should run 3DMark06 at stock clocks I'm keen to see what it gets. Also what memory?

BikerTrash

LOL, my first pic in this thread I had a shotgun by my desk, and I actually had a reason. Well, it stirred people up on another forum, so I plant a firearm in my PC pics, just for fun. I am American, after all. :D :p

Machin3

Very nice Midnight, I've been considering getting the same mobo and CPU combo, would you recommend it? You should run 3DMark06 at stock clocks I'm keen to see what it gets. Also what memory?

It's good, but I ran into a slight problem with the BIOS at first where is would turn on after the pc was shut down, but I fixed that with a firmware BIOS update from EVGA. I'll have to start that benchmark soon. Just finishing installing last bits of software.

EDIT: Oh and the memory is G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 1600

Machin3

A quality PSU gives peace of mind as well as better OC's with cleaner power.

Your cable management is awesome man, what do you think of the case?

I like the case because its one of the only cases that's painted stock black on the inside and I don't have to do it myself. The only thing I would change about it is increase the length. I think its a bit short.

Candy

It's good, but I ran into a slight problem with the BIOS at first where is would turn on after the pc was shut down, but I fixed that with a firmware BIOS update from EVGA. I'll have to start that benchmark soon. Just finishing installing last bits of software.

EDIT: Oh and the memory is G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 1600

Ok cool, thanks for that.