Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

This is a picture of my desk. Excuse the mess.

100_1138.jpg

Rosewill Challenger with a Logitech Subwoofer

100_1133.jpg

Inside with my terrible Cable Management skills.

100_1131.jpg

Dinky little HSF on my 955. 4 GB total of RAM on the right.

100_1129.jpg

I'm not gonna bother anymore to yell at people for cable management lol.

Now that I have an access to a decent camera, and I tore apart my system so I could use my PSU to test another build, I'll have some pics up later.

Yeah... I need some tips, time, and zipties. And maybe a better case would have helped. Now realizing that more expensive cases have their perks.

I have not had first hand experience with the rosewill, but it does have some space behind there. Get it a little better, at least. Not gonna work miracles or anything.

Cable management is not zipties and tying things down. Cable management is the art of hiding cables in a case that lets you do so, and if using a modular PSU, using the least amount of cable chains possible :D

Cable management is not zipties and tying things down. Cable management is the art of hiding cables in a case that lets you do so, and if using a modular PSU, using the least amount of cable chains possible :D

Even in a case with virtually zero cable management possibilities, wrapping things together still gives a MUCH better look. Case it point, here's a super cheap build I did a long time ago-

I3build1.jpg

But a case with a bottom mounted PSU typically offers SOME cable managament, and the case he has does.

Last edited:
Pretty soon i get to go shopping :) (ie boxing day sales).

First is going to be a GTX 580 card, hopefully two. Then will be Asus Maximus IV motherboard with a 2600K processor (memory of coarse). Not too sure if i should risk (bang for the buck) on the new intel processors E series.

i have a couple pc's. I have a ?. whould it be a upgrade to put a intel i3 2.23ghz. processor in my Dell optiplex gx260?

i have a couple pc's. I have a ?. whould it be a upgrade to put a intel i3 2.23ghz. processor in my Dell optiplex gx260?

Not the correct section to ask a question, but nevertheless....

It would be if you could do it, but you can't. The I3's have different pin count and use a different socket.
Plus, you have a desktop PC and sounds like you are asking about a mobile I3 cpu. The lowest clocked desktop I3 is 2.93ghz.

x6k32s.jpg

this is the Salvage build at about 25% the motherboard still needs to arrive so thats why the case is just filled with: PSU and the hdds, the ram and extra crap is in the bottom waiting for the motherboard

Back