Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

wolfeking

banned
You have lots of brightly colored zip ties :p
I started to colour code them, so that I could see better where the different cables were in the bundle, but once I got done with the TV cableing, I forgot to pick up a different colour.
Who did you need that tire iron for....
It's not for anyone in particular. I actually have to use it to pull the side off my case cause of all the cables. :(

wolfeking

banned
actually a lot of them have more to do with the fact that I add one cable at a time and zip tie it all together after each cable. I could use a lot less, but I don't want to have to remanage everytime I move a cable, or replace a cable. and there is a lot going on back there. Its managed using DVI-VGA, TV power, LCD power, RCA, Speaker power, TV to computer audio, Sat power, Sat in coax, and computer power when I find a longer one.

dave1701

My good ol' PC:

vOtd4l.jpg

gVtrKl.jpg

VlWUIl.jpg

3FDgbl.jpg

Last edited:

87dtna

That heatsink it quite excessive for an Athlon II dual core.....especially one at stock clocks!
I had an Athlon II dual core overclocked to 3.4ghz with a stock Phenom II heatsink on there and it never go over 42c fully loaded.

dave1701

What tablet is that?

Blackberry Playbook FTW!!

I thought I was the only one!

That heatsink it quite excessive for an Athlon II dual core.....especially one at stock clocks!
I had an Athlon II dual core overclocked to 3.4ghz with a stock Phenom II heatsink on there and it never go over 42c fully loaded.

Totally overkill, man! I have it so I might as well use it, eh? Temps hardly ever get above 35 or 36c!

Last edited:

SuperDuperMe

Not a clue mate iv got it upto 3ghz with messing up the pre applied thermal compound though :D (Fully stable and well within decent operating temps)

Soon as i get some as5 should be able to get it a bit higher :D

spirit

Staff member
Such an epic heatsink. ;) I've got one too, but mine is mounted the wrong way up (see below) because it won't clear my RAM. :(

I see you have an Xbox 360 controller for the PC too, Mike. :D Same here, only mine is black. :p

DSCF4945.jpg

SuperDuperMe

Lol yeh its for my racing games :p And stuff like gta/saints row/Just cause.

I wish my case a had a black inside. Then my cables i couldnt hide would look a bit less noticeable.

What case is that btw? Looks awesome.

EDIT: Derp, didnt read your sig :p Nice. Is it full or midi.....i cant be arsed googling.

spirit

Staff member
Yeah I have the controller mainly for racing games too. Still gotta GRID some day but now I want to save up for some blue cold cathodes for my case. :D

The case is an NZXT Lexa S and it is a midi case. It's a good case all in all bar the fact that cable management can be pain as there is very little room between the right side panel and the motherboard tray, which is why my ATX connector has to come over the GPU. :/

This is what the front looks like. It has blue LEDs on it to and they look pretty cool in the dark. :p

DSCF4975.jpg

I have more photos of the PC here. :)

SuperDuperMe

Its a sexy case. Im thinking about getting a better case but i want a full case just to be like "that guy" that drives a landrover :p Theyre expensive though :p (and it has to have a side window, look ugly and also be black inside - can you recommend any :p )

spirit

Staff member
Well my case is all black inside and has a side window with a blue LED fan in the window, but it's not a full-tower. Midi-tower is big enough usually. The NZXT Phantom in black would be a good choice for you I think, it's just lacking the side window, but I'm pretty sure it's a full tower case. Most full-towers don't tend to have windows. :(

wolfeking

banned
I wish my case a had a black inside. Then my cables i couldnt hide would look a bit less noticeable.

You can fix it with a rattle can. I think it cost me like $20 to do mine, but I got the expensive crap from Advance Auto.
GEDC0490.jpg
is how it turned out. Not too bad. You could probably do better if you tried.