Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

spirit

Staff member
That video card is so small
Dude that's the new GTX 990 Extreme Edition Tri-GPU card 24GB. Don't diss it. :p

The parts for my Christmas upgrade have arrived. I noticed several of you who follow me on Twitter were liking some of these photos I put up there.

- NZXT H440 2015 Edition in white
- Noctua NH-U14S
- Icy Box 5.25" USB 3.0/eSATA optical drive enclosure (because the H440 doesn't have 5.25" drive bays and I want to still be able to use my Blu-Ray RW drive)
- Akasa 8 pin CPU power extension :D

The other parts I'm using:

- Intel Core i7 3770K
- 32GB G.Skill RipJaws-X
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H

Old, I know, but an upgrade from what I have. Dad has these at the moment, we're swapping (he's getting my i5 2500K with Freezer 13 mounted, 16GB RipJaws-X and ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3).

- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
- WD Green 3TB
- OCZ ZS 650W
- MSI GTX 760 4GB

These are in my current system.

So it will be a bit of a 'mongrel' but I've been thinking about a new case and CPU cooler for a while and this seemed an ideal time to do it with swapping internals etc with Dad. Building it between Christmas and New Year.

tylerjrb

Most recent photo :).
Changed from soft tube to hard line pipe. Not perfect but as good as I could get it for my first try and looks loads better than flexible tubing.

I also changed the SSD and hdd mount plates and wrapped them in carbon fibre wrap. Looks extremely nice but this is a slightly older photo. I will update it in the next few days.

Other than that swapped my memory for something slightly lower profile (corsair lpx) which was £96 for 16gb, very cheap to when ddr4 first arrived it was 2-3 times that. I also swapped my coffee blender sounding WD black for a 4tb seagate hdd.

HackSpoon

Most recent photo :).
Changed from soft tube to hard line pipe. Not perfect but as good as I could get it for my first try and looks loads better than flexible tubing.

I also changed the SSD and hdd mount plates and wrapped them in carbon fibre wrap. Looks extremely nice but this is a slightly older photo. I will update it in the next few days.

Other than that swapped my memory for something slightly lower profile (corsair lpx) which was £96 for 16gb, very cheap to when ddr4 first arrived it was 2-3 times that. I also swapped my coffee blender sounding WD black for a 4tb seagate hdd.

Very Nice!

Okedokey

Nice Tyler. Best machine on this site I reckon.

Sleeve the pump wires and annodise red spray paint for the waterblocks ;)

Calin

So finished the loop. All I need now are the rest of the sleeved cables.
CW-59zcWwAAB_Fz.jpg:large

spirit

Staff member
That would look so much better if you took the photo with a decent camera. Even a cell phone from 2013 can take a much better photo than that.
Pfffft the best cameraphone ever came out in 2013. :p http://www.phonearena.com/news/Noki...-samples-from-the-41-megapixel-camera_id45207 it can do RAW, too if you install the latest firmware (like all Lumias since the 1520). :)

Some great machines on this site. @Calin your rig is looking cool, liking the blue, @tylerjrb your machine looks great - the orange/red and black looks amazing!

I'm looking forward to building my new PC this weekend! :D

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Samsung Galaxy s advance
You just need to get better at taking photos. For instance, keep the camera still as you take it to prevent the blurred look, don't use a flash when taking a picture through a window, and frame it so it's pleasing to look at. It's really not that hard.

spirit

Staff member
First photos of my new build ft. NZXT H440 and Noctua NH-U14S. Specs in signature. Loved building in the H440, very nice! The Noctua keeps my i7 at about 25-30C at idle and was quite easy to install! :D

More photos coming for sure (I'll use my 10mm next time!)

Intel Core i7 build ft. NZXT H440 and Noctua NH-U14S by ThinkPad Review, on Flickr

Intel Core i7 build ft. NZXT H440 and Noctua NH-U14S by ThinkPad Review, on Flickr