Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Tayl

VIP Member
Heres some very poor quality pictures of my setup. Looking at all the pictures of yours makes me want to get a new digital camera.

pc1vz7.jpg

pc2lx5.jpg

Yes, I live in a very small box room :\

Breaks.

Impulse666

exposed cables = the suck.
337fe010.jpg

I'll be painting this one black tomorrow. :D

painted the grey parts today:
before
2718-1.jpg

after
1750129e.jpg

eh?

need to do something about these: :(
29fefcd7.jpg

desktop
7a605eeb.jpg

anyone know where to find keyboards like this one? its full size but the keys are slim like a laptop keyboard. i love it. if you find one let me know :D
313e2a95.jpg

a25c88db.jpg

40f1d557.jpg

Impulse666

that hp case looks pretty good.

You have three ipods...why?

thanks! another (4GB 1st gen) nano upstairs with my Shure e2c's :D

why? because i have 80GB+ of music, but the next time apple gives the ipod an update i'll grab the biggest one. hopefully 80 or 100GB by then. :D

Nice way to hide cables impulse :p, like the solid black compaq case...much better than before

Thanks!

OO, What Pentax Camera?

I've got the K10D, love their cameras.

Bob

thats my sisters POS Optio S40 that i stole from her :D . i'm working on getting a D40 or D50 but until then I'm DSLR-less

Last edited:
Heres some very poor quality pictures of my setup. Looking at all the pictures of yours makes me want to get a new digital camera.

pc1vz7.jpg

pc2lx5.jpg

Yes, I live in a very small box room :\

Breaks.

Nice Xbox, where did you find that? My brother collects limited edition game consoles and unique stuff like that. He has a white PSP and a blue PSP that have never been played or opened, those are his collector items. Both PSPs were released in Japan... He is looking for some type of 360 controller that has Titanium trim on it:rolleyes:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I thought this was cool..
DSCF1878.jpg

I contacted NZXT and they are suppose to be sending me a new side fan since a led went out on it lol