Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryeong

I'm not sure if it's down to the compiler used or if fp calculation is amd's weak point ( well yeah it's a lot of that ) other benchmarks like wprime aren't quite as biased but again AMD lose on thread count half the time. Geekbench is a good one.

Hehe, i wonder how a C2D would score with those clocks. (considering that this software is not multi-threaded, i7 etc would be a waste)..

6.00 Ghz on C2D 8600! That would surely give a nice score :)

wouldnt that be your fault?

It's double fail on my behalf.. cheers!

El Gappo

An 8600 at 6ghz would literally rip my time in half lol. ATM the 980x's are almost the quickest in this benchmark purely because of the unlocked multi and tweakability but even then they disable 4 cores to reach the higher clocks. The I5 dual cores like 87tdna's are completely dominating!
Here is the world record list http://hwbot.org/rankings/benchmark/superpi/rankings Impressive eh!

ganzey

banned
Hehe, i wonder how a C2D would score with those clocks. (considering that this software is not multi-threaded, i7 etc would be a waste)..

6.00 Ghz on C2D 8600! That would surely give a nice score :)

An 8600 at 6ghz would literally rip my time in half lol. ATM the 980x's are almost the quickest in this benchmark purely because of the unlocked multi and tweakability but even then they disable 4 cores to reach the higher clocks. The I5 dual cores like 87tdna's are completely dominating!
Here is the world record list http://hwbot.org/rankings/benchmark/superpi/rankings Impressive eh!

yep
Dice run, can't seem to get the temp below -15.....and whats weird is it says -25 in the bios. But there's no way I'm going to get to 6ghz because I've hit a base clock wall at 246. I tried taking the multiplier down but still won't POST, so I guess 5.6 is all I can get out of it.

SPI56ghz.jpg

Ryeong

5sec 944ms Taiwan Hicookie Intel Core i5 670 @7098MHz

That's impressive indeed!

El Gappo

WOW grats on the sub 8 second run man! You need to get your ass a thermometer and some awesome ram like mine quick smart :D

87dtna

WOW grats on the sub 8 second run man! You need to get your ass a thermometer and some awesome ram like mine quick smart :D

Thanks! I'm 401st place in hwbot now, I was 398th when I first submitted it.

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/981108_87dtna_superpi_core_i3_540_7sec_677ms

About my ram, it's suppose to run 9-9-9-27 1t at 2000mhz, and I have it set to cas9 in the bios but when I boot it boots cas10. I don't know why.

I used to have some 1600 cas7 ram, but traded it.

Ryeong

01m 02.657s
Good for my pc? I put the calculator in there just for the geek points.

57 sec lmao.. guess the real result was 1 min? you edited the last part lol..

Edit: Eye-fail!!! I didn't say the 01 min before the seconds.. fail! I though it went from 57sec to 02sec lol..

Last edited:

PaulPool

57 sec lmao.. guess the real result was 1 min? you edited the last part lol..

Edit: Eye-fail!!! I didn't say the 01 min before the seconds.. fail! I though it went from 57sec to 02sec lol..

Those shades ain't helping you, huh? haha ; )

So I'm guessing for my old emachines that isn't a good score then.

Drenlin

Well, considering that you did it twice as fast as my 6-year-old Dell, I'd say you're good. (your 62s vs my 135s)

Of course, I was using a Northwood Celeron and SDRAM....but still.

Aastii

VIP Member
Where I am so far:

superpicropped.jpg

I know it is slower than my e6750 was (time, not cloks ;)) but that is top 10 AMD and so close to top 5 :D

I tried pushing further to 3.6, both on multiplyer and on raising fsb, but it won't stay stable at 3.6 without voltage higher than 1.512V, but if I go up higher (0.0125V increments) it won't boot. It will post, but not boot to windows :(

=EDIT=

Using Turbo V I managed to do it :D Still going further so maybe updates yet

superpicropped2.jpg

That is completely stable and temps as very good, 23 idle, 39 stress testing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.