Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gappo

IT'S OVER 9000000
90000000000000000.png

IT'S UNDER 900000000000000
signature.img

;)

In b4 holy hell voltage batman! It's a C0 god dammit Robin!

Last edited:

El Gappo

A very nice Dfi dk p45 t2rs + The chip is just a dog :/ Finnaly got some half decent ram that will let me past 4.8 only to find the chip stops at 5.2 :(

Aastii

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1464515 said:
I probably won't.

If someone was to say (And most probably not me :p) compile all of the updated scores in the correct format and send them to you, would you copy+paste it over to the original thread?

If that happens, can whoever does it replace my e6750 score with my 720BE score, even though it is lower please :p

87dtna

wtf how is that possible didnt imagine i3 would be this what did you use to overclock it this much

Dry ice cooling. I could have gone further with a different board, my UD4P has a base clock wall at 246. But thats why I bought the I5 670, it has a much higher multplier. I should easily be able to hit 6ghz on dry ice cooling.

That I3 540 was a really good clocker, I was hitting 4.9ghz on air, and 5.1ghz on chilled water cooling.

87dtna

Wow.... nice one 87dtna. Never seen a it been done in under 8 seconds.

Thanks.....well now you have LOL.

Since Omega clearly has no interest in revising this, I'm thinking of starting a new thread for superPi myself and take on the updating. I'll PM a mod to shut this thread down, and we'll start fresh. No sense in having scores from years ago and non-active members/long gone rigs. Thoughts?

Geoff

VIP Member

Since Omega clearly has no interest in revising this, I'm thinking of starting a new thread for superPi myself and take on the updating. I'll PM a mod to shut this thread down, and we'll start fresh. No sense in having scores from years ago and non-active members/long gone rigs. Thoughts?
A mod is not going to shut this thread down simply because you ask them to.

87dtna

[-0MEGA-];1464603 said:
A mod is not going to shut this thread down simply because you ask them to.

Why not? If it's for the same purpose. You are clearly not interested in updating your thread, and I won't mind doing it. Plus we'll start with fresh scores not ones from 2 years ago. I would not carry over the current list. There would be no point in keeping this thread going as it would distract from the new thread. Without updates, this thread is completely pointless, it should not be allowed to stay open.

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member

Why not? If it's for the same purpose. You are clearly not interested in updating your thread, and I won't mind doing it. Plus we'll start with fresh scores not ones from 2 years ago. I would not carry over the current list. There would be no point in keeping this thread going as it would distract from the new thread. Without updates, this thread is completely pointless, it should not be allowed to stay open.

+1

Alot of other computer forums have threads like this, will make us look reeeeaaaal good a short time from now when they are all up to date with technology and all our scores are old technology. It is like having P4 and Athlon 64 CPUs up there, what is the point in even having the thread if OP doesn't care about it or update it?

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
If the OP is unwilling to update and manage this thread, then we'll likely import the all the scores into a new thread and allow a moderator to manage it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.