Privacy error only on facebook

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Custom install. And yes, you will most likely need to install some drivers after the install.

Ok got it installed but pic is horrible I can't remember how to adjust it

Maybe I need to install a bunch of drivers idr which ones I need I know Wi-Fi for sure

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Video driver will fix the look of the desktop on your screen. Yeah most likely a few drivers.

Ok so I was going to install the drivers and I can't get in the net even plugged up to router so how do I did that so I can install the other drivers?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Download the drivers from a different computer and put them on a usb flash drive then install on the other computer.

So got some drivers installed for it working with it plugged up to router and then I tried to get more drivers and it had the same msg pop up again

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Did you download the latest version of Chrome? As I said before, flash player is integrated into chrome and you need the latest version of chrome to get the latest version of flash player.

Agent Smith

Try this. Go to the control panel select the large icons view. Select flash player. Chose the update tab and select never check for updates.

You should update manually when you know there is an update. I use the browser Pale Moon and I can check that in the plugins options.

BTW- If the above doesn't work try Pale Moon and if that works stick with Pale Moon and ditch Chrome.

HTML5 for life!

EDIT- This also could be malicious. Go here and tell me what version you're using. https://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/

What are the links that these pop ups appear?

Full disclosure, I haven't read this entire thread.

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot and see what I can do. Gonna be hard as it is popping up on all sites now

Version says 17.0.0.134

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
All I can say is that you seem to have reinfected yourself with something to be getting that to popup.

Try running tdsskiller to see if you have a rootkit.

Please download and run TDSSkiller

When the program opens, click on change parameters, click on detect tdlfs file system and then click ok, click on the start scan button.

tdssstartscan_zps32a151cd.jpg

TDSSKiller will now scan your computer for the TDSS infection. When the scan has finished it will display a result screen stating whether or not the infection was found on your computer. If it was found it will display a screen similar to the one below.

2663-2-eng.png

To remove the infections simply click on the Continue button and TDSSKiller will attempt to clean them or remove them.

After trying to clean them it will pop up with the results of the scan and its actions.

2663_3_en.png

Please reboot the system if asked to do so.

After running there will be a log that will be located at the root of your c:\ drive labeled tdsskiller with a series of numbers after it example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.4.7_23.07.2010_15.31.43_log.txt

Please open the log and copy and paste it back here.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't you reinstall windows? You can't do that without deleting the partition that windows is on. So what exactly did you do?