Project :: Dark_Water

Mankz_91

sorry people....

ive been off on a Rowing Course and im going out with my Girlfriend now, so nothing for a day or 2...

Rambo

Mankz_91 said:
sorry people....

ive been off on a Rowing Course and im going out with my Girlfriend now, so nothing for a day or 2...

Pfffff!! Surely you should know that WE COME FIRST!!! :p

Mankz_91

unfortunatly for you, things are going really well for me right now with my girlfriend, and i don't want to waste it.......!:rolleyes:

just a quick post before we get our Takeaway

Rambo

Mankz_91 said:
unfortunatly for you, things are going really well for me right now with my girlfriend, and i don't want to waste it.......!:rolleyes:

Awwww, init sweeett... :p

Hehe, glad for you mate ;)

Mankz_91

well, ive had a bit of a thought-

im gonna slightly posilh the PCI back plates and the I/O port cover of the mobo, so that its a nice contrast to the case...

also, holidays and girlfriend have meant im gonna have to keep my old AMD Opty rig and use that instead.....

well, im off to the cinema to see Pirates of the Carribean with someone..

Latrz-

Mankz_91

DSC00180.jpg

what ive done this morning...

Mankz_91

first real update... ive actually had this all running out of the case, and have had the CPU ticking over running Prime 95 for 5 hours @ stock and everything seems fin, which is nice!

At the mo, im trying to work out the best place to mount the rad..but this morning, ive started re-plumbing the loop nto the case....

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

Barry- :Z

Mankz_91

i wsh my PC didn't cost so much... but my current PC is fairly Slow and loud...

im not having fun trying to shove the rad into the case.....