Project :: Dark_Water

ghost

ALPHA COOLING PUMP & RADIATOR I SEE :D:D:D

How come your not gonna watercool the Northbridge chipset?

Anyway good luck with your mission and hope it goes well :p

bumblebee_tuna

It's taking so long that by the time he's completely finished with everything, his computer is going to be out-dated......

If I were you, I'd put in a 8800GTS/X before your finish and 'lock' things up....

Rambo

So it's nearly done? It's been fun watching your progress over the year Mankz. Hope the computer goes well for you. :)

Mankz_91

i would put an 8800 of some sort in there, but only if i got sponsored with one.!

Im not really all that fussed if it is 'out-dated' becuase, it'll still do what i want. I only really play things like BF2 and some CS:S for a few weeks during the holidays, at fairly low 19-21" reselutions ect.

the spec. is as follows....::

Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe
AMD Opteron 146
1Gb BH-5
ATi X1800 XT
160GB SATA-II
DVD-RW

BIX2
DDC w. Top
TDX A64
EK FC18/19
Repack res.

all i need to do is basically paint the front panel, and finish sanding it, paint the door lock, and also the feet, then its done.

i think.

Mankz_91

P1070026.jpg

P1070030.jpg

P1070031.jpg

P1070032.jpg

P1070033.jpg

P1070037.jpg

Archangel

VIP Member
looks ok. I mean, sure, there i a lot of work in it,.. But i dont really find it too look really special or something like that. =o

Mankz_91

sorry, not at the moment...

im having massive trouble with the 12v connections, hence no pump and no boot ect.

im seriously considering getting a new PSU, and sticking this one in the trash:mad:

Jet

VIP Member
If you're just going to throw it away, I'll pay the shipping to have it shipped here ..lol :)

Mankz_91

you wouldn't want it....

I reccon its pumping out about 100w on a good day....

so im looking for something 700w +

ghost

so im looking for something 700w +
:/ Im running that same pump and it runs fine with my PSU!?

Ive had it for just over a year now and touch wood I have had no prob.
Though I changed the liquid not to long ago to give the pipes and pump a good clean.