Shin Etsu X23-7783D

Fatback

VIP Member
Correction- 35 tubes, i just bought 20 more grams that should be here any time.

I think you are overstocked lol

I would buy some but I don't have a paypal account. I might get around to creating one someday but if you want you can sent me a free sample:D.

bomberboysk

I think you are overstocked lol

I would buy some but I don't have a paypal account. I might get around to creating one someday but if you want you can sent me a free sample:D.
Not hard to create one, can even link paypal to your bank account:p

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Update-

5 grams(5 syringes) for $25 shipped anywhere in the US.

Be the first person to pick up 5 grams, ill throw in ~half to three quarters of a tube of ICD7 aswell(Only used it for a single application). Not as good as shin etsu, but i have some left over from some testing i did with it and no longer need it.

bomberboysk

Added an "Easy Link", if you want to purchase some and dont want to wait for me to pm you back my paypal address, ive created a temporary site: Here

ScottALot

I'm gonna order 2grams... one for computer, one because its so hot in my room, I'm gonna get some heatsinks for my pits.

bomberboysk

Sweet... I'm gonna drink some, see what it does to my body temperature.
Normally i include a datasheet but i was out of paper. If anyone else is interested(you included) its here:
http://www.microsi.com/packaging/data_sheets/DS X23-7783D.pdf

Also, do not drink, eat, injest, or otherwise use SHin Etsu X23-7783D for anything other than its intended purpose. If injury results, i shall not be held responsible for a stupid action by the end user:)

bomberboysk

No period on the word user... I'm suing you.

LOL! They have like paintbuckets of SE!
Actually thats not X23-7783D in those buckets, Shin-Etsu makes hundreds of industrial silicone products. Just demonstrating their bulk capibilities im assuming.

ScottALot

Oh. That'd be funny though... just dip your hard drive in SE and stick some aluminum foil on it and it's cool as ... something cold.

narrow.jpg

Pretty broad huh?

EDIT: Oh, gawd, how do I resize this?