Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

tlarkin

VIP Member
I would still be wary of buying a PS3 considering the problems Sony has with them, their dev kits, and oh yeah, their blu ray players also have issues and haven't even hit the markets full on yet.

Plus the cell processor has never been tested in a consumer product, just wait for it to over heat and cause tons of problems. if there is one thing sony did well for the PS3's launch, is a poor job of planning a product.

ro0kie

banned
lol I wasnt even paying any attention to what lard-o was saying. Good commerical though. Wii = very very fun. :]

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I know the manager of the EB Games next door pretty well, she's not looking forward to the next month very well... :p She thinks that the release day for the Wii is going to be more nuts that the release day for the PS3, much like myself...

ro0kie

banned
I'm starting to save up for a Wii and I was just wondering if I should wait a few months until all the bugs come out?

bigsaucybob

I know the manager of the EB Games next door pretty well, she's not looking forward to the next month very well... :p She thinks that the release day for the Wii is going to be more nuts that the release day for the PS3, much like myself...

I agree, with such a high price tag I dont think the PS3 is gonna be flying off the shelves that fast.

I'm starting to save up for a Wii and I was just wondering if I should wait a few months until all the bugs come out?

I wouldn't really worry about that many bugs in the Wii. Nintendo usually takes a pretty simple approach to avoid such things, I wouldn't worry about it.

Archangel

VIP Member
I'm really, really looking forward to the Wii :D
but, im waiting for Halo 3 to be released, and then i'll get myself an xbox (silly? well, maybe,.. but that game series got me really hooked :) )

Hyper_Kagome

I'll eventually get all three of the systems. I'm weird that way, I'm not biased on one system, I just enjoy them all.

bigsaucybob

I'm really, really looking forward to the Wii :D
but, im waiting for Halo 3 to be released, and then i'll get myself an xbox (silly? well, maybe,.. but that game series got me really hooked :) )

Good idea, for an amazing game coming out sooner; Keep an eye out for Gears of War being released next week, it is looking to be amazing and definitley a reason to buy a console.

Archangel

VIP Member
well... 3 games that really interest me in the 360 so far, are chrome hounds (Mech warrior style :D ), DOA4 and halo 3.
rheter are some other games that look realy cool (Perfect dark for example) but i dont know those very well =]

m0nk3ys1ms

Good idea, for an amazing game coming out sooner; Keep an eye out for Gears of War being released next week, it is looking to be amazing and definitley a reason to buy a console.

Yea, I have heard great of GoW, but it's third-person, which will be the reason I don't purchase it. I'm mos def getting Halo 3, we should start a CF clan, lol. :D

TheOrangeDude

I dont care which console as long they have my fravoit games on it then I will get it.

PS3 old time classic
360 multi player ownage
Wii= creative