Which do you like better: 360, PS3, Wii

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

pokemon87654

Just wanted to mention. How many people do you think will own 1080p capable TV's within the next few years? Most semi expensive TV's on the market now are only capable of 1080i. A 1080p TV of any decent size is dam expensive! How many Xbox 360 players do you think are using their old TV with AVI inputs? I bet you over half. It is sad but it is true. People are going to pay a ton for the PS3 and will never see it in 1080p... It's sad but it is true. You can call it "crying" if you like but many people want affordable devices. Especially when it's parents buying for their children. It is sad but it's true :).

This is so true, I have an xbox 360, and I know 3 other people. One has the good tv, and now that he is in college he doesn't. The grapics are all going to be about the same in my head, plus everything is so expensive, I think I'm going to just stick with xbox 360 and wait on the ps3, altough with wii so cheap.... you never know.

Hyper_Kagome

Kiyaaaaaaa!
Wii on the 19th of November.

I want, all three. So badly.

HEY I know!
I know what you guys as a forum can get me as Christmas gifts.
(Haha, all three systems with at least one game for each. Of my choice.)
xDDD

dark_legacy2006

whats gonna have better graphics? im all about the detail, both look like awesome graphics.... im iinto car games and the new grand turismo looks awesome, so realistic

JTM

This is it. The moment Sony steps up and shows the world why the PS3 will rule the next gen console battle and win the war. It's all in this article.

Resistance: Fall of Man CEO tells us why this game could only be developed for the PS3 and not the PS2, XBox, XBox360 and PC. Processing power and storage WILL indeed be a concern for Microsoft and very soon... PS3 Launch Day to be exact.

Ted Price, Founder & CEO: It would have been very, very difficult to create Resistance on any other platform. First, this game requires an incredible amount of processing power to support the large number of moving characters and objects in the levels. Every one of our characters has sophisticated AI and navigation routines running in the background. Plus, every object -- including characters -- has to access our physics and collision systems constantly. And, of course, I'm ignoring all the other processes that have to occur simultaneously to create immersive, believable environments. What a game like Resistance requires is parallel processing on a massive scale and fortunately the Cell's SPUs give us this. We can take complex and expensive systems and move them onto the SPUs, which are extremely good at number-crunching. When these systems run in parallel it means we can do more per frame and that means more detail in the game.

Second, the game requires more than 20 gigabytes of storage space, which means that the only viable storage medium for us is Blu-ray. We could not have fit this game on a DVD or a HD-DVD. So, yet another reason that the game could only have been created on the PlayStation 3.

Check out the whole interview here:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/729/729630p4.html

Since when does the PS3 have an Uber advantage over the Xbox 360 in terms of processing? It doesn't.
-And to get the facts straight, the game resistance fall of man is running on un-compressed data, giving it its size in gb. So yes the Xbox could run it, it's just that the early Blu-Ray media won't have much in ways of compression yet. So the Xbox could do it, it's just that the game is running on un-compressed data. etc.

JTM

Well it's been said that they both are about even. The 360 has better specs in some areas as does the PS3. So at this point it's all about the developers and how they use what they've been given.

Dr Studly

banned
PS3 the best... but for that money i would buy a computer instead... so i go with wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i like the controller