Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

lovely?

[-0MEGA-];526711 said:
Wow, it only supports 480p? Thats pretty sad.

well, its not exactly sad, condiereing that was the main graphics power that the x-box used in halo-2. we loved halo-2 graphics, we'll love wii graphics

Nutter

i didn't like the stupid banana controller. i wish you could choose from 3 colours when u buy it. i really like the white and silver one.

JFlo

Even though at the moment the ps3 is last in line as far as sales of the 3 big consoles, i beleive ps3 will prevail. It is "more" future proof than the others as far as hardware goes.

ALSO, lair looks dope as hell :p.

-Justin

Pck21

PS3 only because I played moto storm at a store,:D it was awesome

You know I downloaded the demo and hated it. It was just ok. Even in HD it's only so-so to me. I just picked up NBA 07 a couple of days ago for my PS3 and it's not a bad little game. The graphics are fantastic and the gameplay is fun. It does get a little easy though after a while. Plus there are practically no other modes to speak of.

I've noticed that with alot of PS3 games. The games are breath taking to look at (and sometimes play lol) but there are no extras. I love my Tiger Woods 07 game for the 360 because the graphics are stunning, the play is superb, and the different modes to play are endless! From mini games to live streaming news from ESPN News, it's great. I didn't put it down forever.

Does anyone else notice that about their PS3 games?

Also I would like to add that it's now been 4 months since the PS3 came out and the online service is still poor. They added one demo so far (Ridge Racer 5) and a few other downloads for your PSP. No game content. Not many movies. It looks cheap. Plus Ridge Racer 5, although it looks pretty, is also bad. It feels unpolished and unfinished. It's really starting making me regret buying my PS3 because there are no killer apps. None. I have Resistance and I want something else. I just hope MLB 07: The Show is good. If not, my PS3 will be a door stop for a while.

macnoob

i say, ps3 for movies, xbobx for more challenging games, and wii for fun. but seriuosly i voted wii, for its price, and its ablilty to be used by so many people, infact wii games(wii sports, and that driving game) are even played by senior citzens and some pre-schoolers. but i really like twilght princess the most

bigsaucybob

I bought a PS3 a few days ago and I felt like voicing my true opinion.

The only thing it is good for, is warming my hands in the morning when they are cold. Otherwise, I wanna throw it out the window.

I could not hate it more, I feel the need to play it because I spent $600 on it. But then I look over and see Gears of War, and my Xbox 360 and cant resist playing.

Maybe I will use it as weapon, like throwing it at people. It only weights around a ton or so.

macnoob

I bought a PS3 a few days ago and I felt like voicing my true opinion.

The only thing it is good for, is warming my hands in the morning when they are cold. Otherwise, I wanna throw it out the window.

I could not hate it more, I feel the need to play it because I spent $600 on it. But then I look over and see Gears of War, and my Xbox 360 and cant resist playing.

Maybe I will use it as weapon, like throwing it at people. It only weights around a ton or so.

yeah it is a great heater having no fans and all, in fat my freind want to use it as a skillet

PabloTeK

I've only used the Wii so far and it's the only one I'm likely to get any time soon. Why? It has Zelda and if the PS3 can't play PS2 games then what's the point?

computerhakk

VIP Member
Well, I myself don't really care as to who versus who wins over who. If I can get a hand on a PS3, I would. Already have the other two, so yeah.

My personal opinion...
I think what is making the PS3 not such a big hit is just the price. I myself think that, that's the only reason it didn't go over too well. When getting my next gen console, I personally cared less which one is powerful than the other. It's basically what fits my bill.

However, with all these fact sheets and what not; I personally think the PS3 will eventually catch up. Just the fact that some developers are turning away from the PS3 because it's hard to make games for, unlike the 360. So until developers can harness all of the PS3's power, I don't think it will do that great. Compare the very first few games to current PS2 games right now like God of War and you will see a huge difference in terms of graphics, gameplay, etc.. I think it'll just take time for the PS3, X360, and Wii. My opinion is that the PS3 will be catching up as time goes on.