Which do you like better: 360, PS3, Wii

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

robina_80

none of the consoles can beat a high end pc gaming rig no chance, but saying that i ahve bought a wii only because its something new in consoles you can interact with it

Pck21

I bought a PS3 a few days ago and I felt like voicing my true opinion.

The only thing it is good for, is warming my hands in the morning when they are cold. Otherwise, I wanna throw it out the window.

I could not hate it more, I feel the need to play it because I spent $600 on it. But then I look over and see Gears of War, and my Xbox 360 and cant resist playing.

Maybe I will use it as weapon, like throwing it at people. It only weights around a ton or so.

I feel the exact same way

Pck21

I am glad somebody feels the same way as me. It is really dissapointing that all I do os play it out of sympathy for myself.

Oh yea I know exactly how you feel. From the first day I bought my PS3 I've been disappointed with it. I play it out of pity and so not so much dust will gather on it, no joke. I hope it turns out to be better but man I'm underwhelmed.

lovely?

ill take a wii-wii over a PS3 any day... they are FUN why would you want to buy a system for its graphics if it isnt FUN??? but i also LOVELOVELOVE the xbox360... i have always love oblivion and i love playing it all the time at my friends house...

Pck21

ill take a wii-wii over a PS3 any day... they are FUN why would you want to buy a system for its graphics if it isnt FUN??? but i also LOVELOVELOVE the xbox360... i have always love oblivion and i love playing it all the time at my friends house...

I'd most definitely take my Wii for either my 360 or PS3 hands down. Especially the PS3. For example last night I was playing the Wii after some much deserved down time and I kept saying to myself "just one more game and then I'll get some sleep" over and over. I was only playing Wii Sports too! Zelda has got me in a spell. What a game! It completely beats out ALL of the PS3 games put together. Talk about make or break for Nintendo after the Gamecube and they just tore it down.

I also saw they added Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64 to the Virtual console! Great now I have to go buy Wii points...lol.

Wario Ware looks pretty good too but I heard it's too short. Can anyone else recommend any other must have games for the Wii? So far I have Madden, Call of Duty 3, Zelda, Rayman, and Wii Play.

Darman

the wii rocks, and the PS3 fanboys know it, they just haven't come to terms with reality. :) I read somewhere about how to mod a wiimote for your computer.

bigsaucybob

i wanna buy the ps3 but its shit loads of money campare to the 360, so i dont no, any help?

1. PS3 is too expensive

2. PS3 has no REALLY good games compared to something like Gears of War

3. The Xbox 360 Elite will be coming out in the next few months:

-It will be black, which looks awesome

-120GB HDD

-Runs much cooler

-HDMI Out

-ONLY $479

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am surprised by how many votes the Wii got.
I thought the gaming console market might one day end up being a two player fight, sony vs microsoft.