What are you currently playing?

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Loving Diablo III, amazing graphics, top-notch scenery, awesome story and gameplay. :good: Only down-side so far: I've played through Act I and some of Act II and I've yet to experience any sort of difficulty, I guess I'll have to play it on a higher difficulty to find out.

Perkomate

Loving Diablo III, amazing graphics, top-notch scenery, awesome story and gameplay. :good: Only down-side so far: I've played through Act I and some of Act II and I've yet to experience any sort of difficulty, I guess I'll have to play it on a higher difficulty to find out.

I would get D3, but the issues with latency with the Australian crew aren't what I would like.

i think they really cocked it up. I haven't played it, but the pay-to-win thing is crap. The graphics look shoddy too.

JlCollins005

I would get D3, but the issues with latency with the Australian crew aren't what I would like.

i think they really cocked it up. I haven't played it, but the pay-to-win thing is crap. The graphics look shoddy too.

Pay to win as in the auction house? Graphics in my opinion are great for the type of game that it is. I have been thoroughly enjoying the game since release.

M1kkelZR

Finally got COD4 working properly so been playing that again alot. Finally hitting the 250FPS steady mark so playing alot better now :D

WoW is also something I play alot. But that I play at college, with boring lessons :p

SuperDuperMe

Playing shogun 2 at the moment as my internet has gone :( But will be back on dayz next month :p

Im seriously bad at shogun 2 on the campaign map so if anyone has any pointers please throw me a pm.

tech savvy

Diablo III

Pay to win as in the auction house? Graphics in my opinion are great for the type of game that it is. I have been thoroughly enjoying the game since release.

Totally agreed. Love it or hate it, I love it. Right now im on Nightmare act III. Everytime you beat Diablo it opens a new difficulty from normal, nightmare, hell, and inferno. On top of it opening harder difficulties, they're are new side quest to do in every difficulty with random maps. Also, you get better and better armor/weapons father you venture in the game. You just cant play though Diablo one time on normal and expect to get your full enjoyment. The game was made to play though atleast three times, normal,nightmare,hell thats so you can achiev all achievements. Inferno is there just for the hardcore diablo fans, you die one time thats it, GAME OVER!

Yeah. I also think it's crap that you have to be online to actually play the game too.

All games that are bought online and at retail stores are starting to do the samething, got to have internet connection to play. It's for all the pirating people out there that wants the game for free. Which, yeah, they can still illegally download it, but playing it is a different story. Once they install and it connects to blizzard/battle.net it will detect it as not legit and block it.

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Should be getting Just Cause 2 for my PC soon! :D Still playing Dirt 3 but now maxxing it out at 1080p on my 5870. :D

Turbo10

Should be getting Just Cause 2 for my PC soon! :D Still playing Dirt 3 but now maxxing it out at 1080p on my 5870. :D

imho Just Cause 2 is one of those 'games to play before you die' its so fun, ive put about 75 hours into it and hardly done anything and its still so fun