• Opera

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

silv55

Great and quick explanation! Thanks. I'll check it out. Probably more from a curiosity standpoint as Chrome is just as fast and functional as I'd want it to be.

I use Chrome with in all my Machines and it's been a saver and a protector, first thing you should do upon installing Google chrome install Add block plus right way.

Darren

Staff member
I use Chrome with in all my Machines and it's been a saver and a protector, first thing you should do upon installing Google chrome install Add block plus right way.

I've been using Adblock for a few years now.

Agent Smith

Been using Pale Moon for a year or so now. Also have Cyberfox installed, but there are things I don't like about it. I also have a plain vanilla older Firefox installed when my main browser Pale Moon with all the privacy and security addons break things. Have Chrome installed as well, but that's just to make sure my forum and Wordpress blog works across platforms. And when shit really gets bad I'll use the none updated IE in Windows 7. But that's rare.

I installed Pale Moon in Ubuntu in VMware Player as well. I can't stand Firefox's UI. Been using FF since the Mozilla client browser back in '04. Was a loyer supporter. Not anymore.

Nah mate. PaleMoon and Chrome are yesterday's news. You wanna use Project Spartan in Windows 10 Build 10049. Came out the other day. :cool:

Spartan on Windows 10 Build 10049 by ThinkPad Review, on Flickr

Holy Chrome part deux!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noshowa

Mostly i use Chrome, but thinking about switching to another browser because chrome uses lot of memory and giving me lags in online games. Maybe i return back to opera after 3 or so years :).

Geoff

VIP Member
Mostly i use Chrome, but thinking about switching to another browser because chrome uses lot of memory and giving me lags in online games. Maybe i return back to opera after 3 or so years :).
How much RAM do you have? Yes Chrome uses a lot, but if you have 8GB+ I highly doubt it's an issue.

Besides, you could always just close Chrome before playing a game.

Punk

Staff member
How much RAM do you have? Yes Chrome uses a lot, but if you have 8GB+ I highly doubt it's an issue.

Besides, you could always just close Chrome before playing a game.

Yeah Chrome was never a problem for me when I played BF3 and I only have 6GB of RAM :)

Chrome is still my number one choice, but I will have to try Project Spartan!

ndutoit

I always use Google Chrome. It is a fast browser and good for web developers like me...

I NEVER use Internet Explorer. I don't think anyone does... :)

silv55

Been using Pale Moon for a year or so now. Also have Cyberfox installed, but there are things I don't like about it. I also have a plain vanilla older Firefox installed when my main browser Pale Moon with all the privacy and security addons break things. Have Chrome installed as well, but that's just to make sure my forum and Wordpress blog works across platforms. And when shit really gets bad I'll use the none updated IE in Windows 7. But that's rare.

I installed Pale Moon in Ubuntu in VMware Player as well. I can't stand Firefox's UI. Been using FF since the Mozilla client browser back in '04. Was a loyer supporter. Not anymore.

Holy Chrome part deux!

Hi Agent Smith: can you try to stream in Spartan in firstrawsports without adds? do you have to install ad-block? or it blocks adds by default without to restrict you to stream in this or other specific streaming sites?

i use Chrome and adblock plus because it's easy to block element while other browsers like fire-fox when you go to firstrawsports it tells you to disable adblock,there's a way to block element but i never could do it.

Agent Smith

I hope it doesn't break too many extensions because I have several privacy/security extensions the biggest being Noscript and if that breaks I'll have to use crappy Firefox. No WAY am I surfing the net without Noscript. Absolutely not!

tayorous

I used to use firefox for ages, but recently switched back to chrome I have a love hate relationship with this browser.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Edge sucks, period.

I'm also getting tired of Pale Moon crashing with Flash and YouTube. Plus I can't get Roboform to integrate with it. I may very well switch to Chrome in the near future.

Jiniix

I'm also getting tired of Pale Moon crashing with Flash and YouTube
Pale Moon x64 is by far the most stable browser for me to watch YouTube/Twitch with :p
Also seems like AdBlock Latitude is better. Been seeing a few danish news sites having great anti-adblock, actually blocking you successfully sometimes in Firefox and Chrome, but Pale Moon can manage it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Pale Moon x64 is by far the most stable browser for me to watch YouTube/Twitch with :p
Also seems like AdBlock Latitude is better. Been seeing a few danish news sites having great anti-adblock, actually blocking you successfully sometimes in Firefox and Chrome, but Pale Moon can manage it.
Already running PM x64. For quite a while YouTube would crash like crazy. Hasn't been as bad lately. I still don't like that I can't integrate Roboform though.