• Opera

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

storp

Still making some sort of mental transition over to being completey loyal with FF.

While IE is dying hard with me.:confused:

ninjabubbles3

Done with Chrome at this point.

It stopped letting me type in it after the newest update.

I actually like Firefox more at this point

RedSkywalker

Currently I use WaterFox which is Mozilla based but runs in 64 bit unlike all the others and I think it runs faster than FF, etc.

I did have Chrome for a while and I liked it until they screwed it up for running utube, etc because the audio was always out of sync with the video. I tried every solution on the net but none of them worked so in the end I junked it (by the way it did this on 3 different machines so it wasn't just a one off - I could go to the same site in Waterfox and the video would run perfectly go back to Chrome and it was still out of sync!

Darren

Staff member
Is PaleMoon the new trendy/techy browser for geeks to use? I need to catch up. Still stuck in 2011 with my Chrome. :p

WeatherMan

Chrome here, I think I last voted Firefox, still pissed that Chrome doesn't have a set this image to be your desktop background button, lol.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Is PaleMoon the new trendy/techy browser for geeks to use? I need to catch up. Still stuck in 2011 with my Chrome. :p

It's just a browser that's got a Mozilla backend but it's optimized for newer systems, as it strips obsolite code that supports old processors and operating systems. The only downside is now Moonchild is moving towards making it less reliant on Mozilla so not all Mozilla add-ons are supported anymore and not all websites recognize it as a supported browser (such as Netflix - you can turn on the Mozilla signature in about:config though).

I recommend having a look at the Information>The Project page for more information.

http://www.palemoon.org/#

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Great and quick explanation! Thanks. I'll check it out. Probably more from a curiosity standpoint as Chrome is just as fast and functional as I'd want it to be.