• AMD

Votes: 297 39.7%
  • PowerPC

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 0.9%

• Total voters

lovely?

I like amd better because they are better for gaming, and they have a dual core processor which is twice as good at gaming!

hahaha you MUST be an old banned member coming to take revenge on us!

truth is AMD sucks and sucks bad. but you already knew that didnt you?

lovely?

no your thinking of the days when there was no such thing as the Core 2 Duo series.

i used to have an AMD athlon 3400, back when dual cores were nonexistent and back then AMD really was top-dog. that time has come and gone and for the last few years it has been as if AMD didnt even exist.

skidude

I'm now an Intel fan, but I'm sure that will change when AMD comes out with the next big thing.... then it will change back when Intel beats that.... so on and so forth. The vicious cycle continues.

Intel_man

VIP Member
^^ No.... Intel has always been up top even when AMD releases there new things, Intel's old things are still faster.

Geoff

VIP Member
^^ No.... Intel has always been up top even when AMD releases there new things, Intel's old things are still faster.

As Ramodkk said, before the Core 2 Duo's AMD has the best performing processor, clock for clock. The Athlon 64 was the best gaming processor you could buy, and the Intel P4's were thought of mainly for multitasking and office tasks.