Mirage Realms, we need testers.

Egon

Okay, I know it's been a long time since there has been an update.. But everything is working now! The server is up and I updated the first post and the download link if you want to see how it turned out. We have still yet to turn it into a fully fleshed out game but it is slowly getting there.

Egon

You should see the graphics I'm working on now for a different game. :p
picturem.png

Egon

There is a new client out that has a GUI. Also there is friendly npc speech added, a news box and more content. :good:

I would love it if you or anyone you know could test and suggest content to add.

linkin

VIP Member
I'll have to try this sometime. I used to play runescape a lot, kinda rminds of that, except it's all free :)

And i have homework/assignments that take priority :(

Egon

There was a bug with the friendly npc chat that happened when someone attacked a friendly npc it would spam it's chat to everyone playing. If you downloaded the client please download it again. Thank you!

Aastii

VIP Member
There was a bug with the friendly npc chat that happened when someone attacked a friendly npc it would spam it's chat to everyone playing. If you downloaded the client please download it again. Thank you!

Will download the new client when I get home and try it out :good:. Haven't been on for a few days

Egon

I have just added some major things to the games... Things such class advances, advanced quests, the stat Agility that affects how fast you attack, warping items AND more content.

However, you'll have to wait a bit longer before you can check it out.

Aastii

VIP Member
I have just added some major things to the games... Things such class advances, advanced quests, the stat Agility that affects how fast you attack, warping items AND more content.

However, you'll have to wait a bit longer before you can check it out.

nice, can't wait to see and use it :D

ScottALot

Aw man, I just found this thread! I'll get on tomorrow if I can remember...

You said you were going to add shadow, light, ice, fire, etc... is one element stronger or weaker to another element in a sort of circle like Pokemon was? If so, I AM IN!!