What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo777

Well, I've been using AOL Browsing, even now, but I would say time to time I use Fire Fox Browsing, wich is the Best web browser in the world :D ! But for now, AOL Browsing is for Me :) ...

Well you know how I said this before :cool: ... Well now I'm using Firefox from now on :D and it really is great :D ! It is absolute, absolutely the GREATEST, Ever, in the WOLD (For now :rolleyes: ... ) :D :D :D !!!!!

Ricardo777

Thats weird about mozzila and firefox because that is like saying i have microsft installed on my computer.

(Sorry if this is rude to what you said in your terms :eek: .) What do you mean by that in other words? Do you mean mozzila owns firefox as Microsoft has a lot of credit for computers?

Le GoogelGuRu

The original Mozilla suite is an entirely different browser than Mozilla Firefox. Same company, just Mozilla is the older product and Firefox is more cleaner, less cluttered software they make now.

I think Mozilla and Netscape share the same source code or something, and Netscape has this strange connection with AOL now, so I'm sticking with the newer Firefox software.

My school stills uses Mozilla though...

jedijeff123

FIREFOX!!!!!!!
i have no clue why but IE7 is really slow on my system. plus i really like firefox for its abundance of plug-ins, add-ons and skins.

lhuser

I use IE7 on may main rig, which is the first one.

Although, I used to run SlimBrowser or Mathon before. I tried Avant also..but all of them are bloated software that requires the IE kernels in order to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.