What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit

Staff member
I use Firefox at the moment but only switched a couple of days ago from Google Chrome. Used Chrome for almost a year and before Chrome I was using Opera but switched to Chrome when Opera 11 came out about a year ago because Opera 11 was unstable. Used Opera for about 7 months and before I used Opera I was using IE8. :D I prefer Firefox's new interface, that's why I switched from Chrome to FF.

Lliam

Internet Explorer 8
--------------------
Can anyone help me with this query?

My Internet Explorer 8 stops responding When this happens the E logo in the left hand top corner goes to a white square.‏

cabinfever1977

Its good i dont need no plugins,what would i do with a plugin,lol, i just search and hunt for something,download something at very high speed, my online movies play great, e-bay and auction sites run fast, and can flip back and forth on this site just like a book.

spirit

Staff member
I'm back on Google Chrome now (only used Firefox for a few weeks back in December), I can't really tell the difference in speed between Chrome and Firefox, but I like Chrome's sync feature which comes in handy when you install Chrome on other PCs with your Gmail account it installs all of your extensions and preferences for you automatically which saves a lot of time.

lucasbytegenius

I'm back on Google Chrome now (only used Firefox for a few weeks back in December), I can't really tell the difference in speed between Chrome and Firefox, but I like Chrome's sync feature which comes in handy when you install Chrome on other PCs with your Gmail account it installs all of your extensions and preferences for you automatically which saves a lot of time.
That's the main reason why I use Chrome. Firefox's sync feature sucks.

wolfeking

banned
I honestly don't have a preference. I have used FF, Chrome, IE, Safari, and opera and they all work fine for me. As long as it spell checks (IE does not) and gets the web on my computer, then that is fine. Who cares about speed and all these other little add ons that are out there? Geez, you would think the internet if fun enough without having to add apps to get there.

spirit

Staff member
lucasbytegenuius said:
Firefox's sync feature sucks
I honestly wouldn't know as I've never tried it before. I like Google Chrome's simple interface but I prefer Firefox's UI. I can't help thinking however that Firefox got their UI idea from Opera, they looks very alike. I did use to use Opera.

wolfeking said:
I have used FF, Chrome, IE, Safari, and opera and they all work fine for me.
Ah yes Safari! I tried it a year ago and I actually liked it quite a lot. It was pretty fast and had quite a nice UI. They may have changed it a bit now, not tried it in over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.