• Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I always use Mozilla firefox.
And I always will as long as they exist probably.
It works for me so no need to install 10 browsers like some people do. :p

AnonNone

B-but Chrome...it has built in flash and it's made by Google, and there are lots of neat things in the Chrome Web Store, I haven't had Chrome installed for a while though.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member

....I keep IE installed as an emergency fallback and primarily use Pale Moon. I don't know why you think people run 10 different browsers.

And you would keep using Firefox. Pale Moon doesn't support the old tech you still keep using for god knows what reason :cool:

B-but Chrome...it has built in flash and it's made by Google, and there are lots of neat things in the Chrome Web Store, I haven't had Chrome installed for a while though.

I'm all pro-Google, but I'm not a Chrome fan. I don't like the GUI, and I don't like that it makes every new tab a new process. I don't care that Flash is built into it. I'm perfectly content using Pale Moon and updating Flash when I need to. I use Chrome on my phone and at work simply because Flash is built in and makes life easy for IT (and myself when I need Flash on a VM).

PCunicorn

Personally, I think Chrome's GUI is way better. But if course, that's just my opinion ;)

The main reason I don't use FF is because if it's (IMO) clunky GUI. THe new one is much better, but still not as good as Chrome.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Personally, I think Chrome's GUI is way better. But if course, that's just my opinion ;)

The main reason I don't use FF is because if it's (IMO) clunky GUI. THe new one is much better, but still not as good as Chrome.

You're nuts if you think it's clunky. The new one is, but not the second latest one (which Pale Moon still uses).

Geoff

VIP Member
If you regularly use Android, you're nuts to not use Chrome. Google Now is embedded with Chrome, so you'll get Google Now cards on your desktop with the same information, if you search for a place in Google Maps it will show up on your phone when you go to navigate, it syncs your history, saved passwords, forms, etc. between your phone and computer, and more.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
If I Google a place in Pale Moon when I'm signed in I get a Google Now card already. Don't need Chrome for that :cool:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Everybody has their own opinion.
Which is why there are different internet browsers so people can choose which they like the most.
What this also means is that there is not The Best internet browser thing.
The best one = The one which suits you the best.

Same applies for all the software on this entire planet Earth.

Shlouski

VIP Member
I use internet explorer. Maybe I'm just lazy as its already installed and ready to use after installing windows, so I just use it and ive never really had any problems with it. The one time I tried another was firefox and for some reason it wouldn't let me log on to a couple of sites, so I just went back to IE.

AnonNone

I use internet explorer. Maybe I'm just lazy as its already installed and ready to use after installing windows, so I just use it and ive never really had any problems with it. The one time I tried another was firefox and for some reason it wouldn't let me log on to a couple of sites, so I just went back to IE.

And you haven't had your bank account hacked? Surprising.

Agent Smith

IE uses ActiveX and doesn't have the security add-ons that Pale Moon/Firefox has and for those reasons I refuse to use IE. I use to when I didn't know anything about the net and security. Funny thing though is I read Firefox was exploited more than IE. But I bet FireFox and Pale Moon roll out updates quicker. It's really a mute point because of my use of PWDHash for passwords, No script and Sandboxie so nothing touches the HDD. I have a ton more add-ons too and love the privacy I get.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member

PCunicorn

I thought you used and liked IE for quite a while John?

I like the new versions of IE a lot, UI is second to none IMO but with so many security issues I can't bring myself to use it.