• Intel

Votes: 262 35.7%
  • Power PC

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 9 1.2%

• Total voters

34erd

Hmm I havent tried an AMD yet (gasp), but I'm oredering one soon, and if it lives up to all its promised to be than I will probably like them better than intels.

tweaker

VIP Member
apj101 said:
Any reason for that, or are you chasing again

Nope just one of the fanboys, go further back in the thread and check, I think he's made 6-7 post in this poll already with the same ignorant rubbish posts...

Bobo

banned
apj101 said:
Any reason for that, or are you chasing again
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd
Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd
Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd
Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd Amdamd Amd Amd
Amd Amd Amd Amd Amd

That was the original message posted:D and I am not making it up...check your email if you have notification enabled.

maroon1

i voted for intel because i have intel prossecor , i never used AMD for my whole life.

and for powerpc, i never heard about it, what is powerpc??

i just know that their is intel and AMD prossecors

Jiffyman

I Posted That

nomav6 said:
I forgot to point out this last time sorry

Im guessing you read this from the thread about hacking when someone post the link about "is your son a hacker" the stuff that was said on the "is your son a hacker" page was all fake and was just there to make us (computer geeks) laugh at how people sterotype the people that they dont understand, so Im hoping that when you posted the above quote that you was making a joke, and didn't believe anything that was said on that page.

Yea I'm the one who posted that on here along time ago and I would hope you did not take that seriously.
Anyways I would go with intel cause I've never had a problem with their processors. I've had three or four amds fail, but amd is still good for people who don't want to pay all that extra money for Intel.

MiniRatFck

i like intel, but mainly b/c im not playing too many games with my computer mostly multi-tasking and web design related things

Geoff

VIP Member
i wish i had an intel now, i want to get into video editing, but there is no way that i can do that with my sempron 2800+ :( its even oc'd to 2Ghz.

tweaker

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
i wish i had an intel now, i want to get into video editing, but there is no way that i can do that with my sempron 2800+ :( its even oc'd to 2Ghz.

Sure you can, get into? Then I assume it's pretty light new beginner stuff.

It's not like you absolutely need an Intel to edit multimedia, or an AMD to run games you know.

mdevildog

Lord Kalthorn said:
Mac make thje best processors? Does it not show you something that they are so bad that they have to put in two of their G5 to keep up with Intel and AMD? Even Via and Transmeta! When you need to fill an entire case up with processor to equal your competitors you know you're not good!

Best monitors! I think not! The i-Mac looks like a piece of metal on a twig stuck in a pile of i-Poo. The twig will and does brake, the monitor is no better than a flat screen of equivilant size and price - and a normal one you can move on to another system; an i-Poo Monitor is stuck; although you could just snap it off, it wouldn't work!

My god man! Get a grip on yourself! You show me proof that the G5 is faster, singly, than any competitor, and I will put on a reasonable Avatar!

i preferr amd for desktops only anthlon and intel pentuim for notebooks intel is a quality cpu but amd is just as good and getting better and cheaper but each cpu has it's good and bads intel is for for some things amd might not be intel is awsome for notebook of the fact that they don't get has heated so that helps notebook even though amd is supposed to get as heated as it does i don't think it's all that great for notebooks

Bobo

banned
mdevildog said:
i preferr amd for desktops only anthlon and intel pentuim for notebooks intel is a quality cpu but amd is just as good and getting better and cheaper but each cpu has it's good and bads intel is for for some things amd might not be intel is awsome for notebook of the fact that they don't get has heated so that helps notebook even though amd is supposed to get as heated as it does i don't think it's all that great for notebooks
Have you ever heard of a period? I don't mean to be mean (no pun intended) but it makes the post a lot easier to read.