Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
IE6!!!

Lol I am just kidding.I use Firefox. :D

But I have to admit one thing...this Computer Forum web site works fast as light in IE6!
No errors or missing things.It just works great and super fast.Faster than in any other web browser I tryed lol.

To me at least :p

But I use Firefox most of the time since other web sites work better in newer browsers and that's completely understandable...

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Netscape :D

Netscape_Navigator.png

spirit

Staff member
But I have to admit one thing...this Computer Forum web site works fast as light in IE6!
No errors or missing things.It just works great and super fast.Faster than in any other web browser I tryed lol.

That's probably because this website hasn't changed much since the 'IE6 days' going by what some users have said about the design of the forum in the past!

jamesweir12345

chose firefox just because i could have a bookmarks folder on the left hand side of the screen, used to be able to do it with opera but not anymore /:mad:

lucasbytegenius

IE6!!!

Lol I am just kidding.I use Firefox. :D

To me at least :p

But I use Firefox most of the time since other web sites work better in newer browsers and that's completely understandable...

And if I remember correctly you still use like FF12 or something. Firefox is slow but FF12 is slower, so no wonder IE 6 is faster on CF for you.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
And if I remember correctly you still use like FF12 or something. Firefox is slow but FF12 is slower, so no wonder IE 6 is faster on CF for you.

And if he is still using IE 6 then he is using an unsecured browser. Some websites won't even work with version 6 anymore.

lucasbytegenius

And if he is still using IE 6 then he is using an unsecured browser. Some websites won't even work with version 6 anymore.

Don't worry, STARS is a self-certified security professional. Only the inventor of the "UAC" can fully protect himself while using severely outdated and obsolete software.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned

I don't use Mozilla Firefox 12.

I don't use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.

Don't worry, STARS is a self-certified security professional. Only the inventor of the "UAC" can fully protect himself while using severely outdated and obsolete software.

You can't know how I protect myself and the data because I never said that to anyone.

PCunicorn

I've been using Opera, and it's pretty similar to Chrome. Just as snappy (it uses the same engine after all), and the interface is much better looking imo. Also I love Speed Dial ;)